Friday, September 08, 2006

Pictures of our house

This should be a fun house for the next year. It has a big kitchen and a huge living room.
We even put the kids play area in the living room ...
just to break it up a bit. They like being able to play so close to where I'm cooking.
And with 3 bedrooms, the kids are back to sleeping good again.

We've nearly unpacked what we're going to unpack and I have even been decorating. It just wouldn't feel like home if I didn't. =)

I met 2 moms at the park the other day who invited me to a Bible study in Big Fork. And I found a MOPS group ... should I decide to attend either or both. For now, it's just nice having a blank calendar!!!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful home. Hopefully you'll make many wonderful memories there.

1:39 AM  
Blogger Joan V said...

Great pictures. It looks like a great place to be - very roomy family area. So glad you found this place and are getting settled. Miss you.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics. Sorry I've been so MIA lately. Maybe we can talk some time this week.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home