Thursday, November 09, 2006

Home sweet Home

Yes, I am home.
I've been enjoying Steve and my kids.
I missed them so much!
And I haven't been on the computer much since I got home.
I guess I've been tired! ... shocker!

I loved the Bradley training ...
and now have 4 books reports to write
and 2 hospitals to visit ...
before I can begin teaching.
I hope to teach my first class in January.
"hope" is the key word. =)

Meanwhile,
our church had it's "grand opening" this past Sunday
and we had 100 people there!
(regular attendance has been around 40!)
We were incredibly encouraged!
God is doing awesome things in our midst.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joan V said...

Welcome Home! I know you've been home for a week now and I keep thinking of calling you and haven't done it yet. Hopefully I carve out some time in the next few days.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home