Saturday, December 30, 2006

Goodbye blogspot, Hello WordPress!

With the start of a new year,
I decided I needed a new blog.
And I'd like to have a bit more privacy!

Here's the catch ...
if you want to continue reading my blog -
you will have to
1) go to www.wordpress.com
2) click on sign up
3) follow the directions.
(they will email you a password, which you can later change)

Then, you'll need to email me your "username"
(I don't need to know your password)

I apologize for the inconvenience ...
but I feel led to protect my family and our personal life.

Thanks for understanding!
And have a Happy New Year!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Stucky said...

you could just give me your username right here. I don't need your password.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Lisa Stucky said...

I like wordpress b/c of the security option. And it's more user friendly than blogspot. It only took me 2 hours one night to set it up - blogspot took more like 4 hours. They have another level of security which just keeps your blog out of the "blog search enginges" out there. And wordpress does not do any advertising on my blog! That's a very good thing.

2:14 PM  
Blogger ~Kim said...

Hi Lisa,
It would be fun to keep up with you and your family through your blog. :-)
My username is: thisgoodday. Hope to see you over at wordpress!
~Kim

9:33 PM  
Blogger Lisa Stucky said...

Ok Ruthie, you're on my "list". My new web address is www.lisastucky.wordpress.com
see you there!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Journey_of_Life said...

hey that is cool.
visit www.oneagainstmesothelioma.blogspot.com
it is really a great site! i think you would be very interested!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home