Monday, September 11, 2006

Love technology

Technology is a beautiful thing!
And life just isn't the same when it's missing.
For example ... cell phones.
I don't think I'd know what to do without one.

And internet access ...
it's my connection to the outside world.
Life is much better with it.

So, for now, we at least have dial-up.
should have high-speed by the end of the week.
So, I'm back on-line.
HAPPY DAY!

We got most of the house set-up and the boxes into the attic.
It's a nice feeling ...
and it's starting to feel like home.

It was 45 degrees this morning and should warm to upper 80s today.
Going to take the kids for a walk ...
and have dinner with some friends in Big Fork tonight.
I'm really enjoying our pace of life right now.
Just gotta soak in it... and remember not to cram the calendar too full.

Steve and I actually had our first date since Colorado (4 weeks ago).
We were able to go to the Farmer's market in town and out for lunch.
Joan - you'd love this place, The Knead - our kind of food! =)
I'll take you there when you come to visit.
And of course a cup of Joe at Coffee Traders.

We also visited a church on Sunday...
and the search begins.
Can I just say, I hate looking for a church.
It doesn't help that we only have a handful of friends here ...
and there is a church on every street corner.

My kids are waiting - impatiently - for that walk I promised them ...
so I go now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joan V said...

Great to have you back! Sounds like you found some great places. I love the sound of the Farmer's Market! I'd love to come visit and have a cup of coffee with you! Love ya!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Lisa Stucky said...

Been thinking about you. Hope you and that baby are doing well. Will try to call you this week.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home