Monday, December 04, 2006

Busy Bee

It's been a bit busy around here these days.

Bradley training
I just finished the academic paperwork.
4 books
1,020 pages
43 typed pages (in bookreports)
2 hospital tours
4-page exam

Hopefully, I can start classes right after New Year's.
I still need to visit with 3 midwives
and advertise, advertise, advertise.

I've been working on all this in between
Christmas shopping
Hosting a baby shower
A weekly Bible study that Steve teaches

and Starbucks ...
Steve's full-time job!
He's been hired as a shift supervisor.
Doors open on Friday the 8th.
So, he has been going through training
and training other new employees.

And that leaves me a TRUE full-time, stay-at-home mom.
Let's just say this change has been a shock to the system. =)

How did my life get so busy in 3 1/2 short months of being in Montana?

2 Comments:

Blogger Joan V said...

Wow, congratulations on getting all that done. I have every confidence you'll meet your goal - you're very resourceful and just plain awesome. Hope to catch up with you soon.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Lisa Stucky said...

You guys are just down right encouraging! Thank you, my friends!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home