Thursday, June 15, 2006

Happy 3rd Birthday, Shiloh



My baby girl will be 3 tomorrow! Can it be???

A prayer for you, Shiloh, my little girl -

Shiloh, as you turn three, I pray for you that your heart will be passionate for Jesus. May He and He alone be your one true love. I pray that your life may be filled with great friends and good memories.

You are a special girl, special because you are created in the image of our Father, special because you are Shiloh Joy Stucky. Your daddy and I love you very much and always will, no matter the choices you make.

I pray that you will be teachable, have a love for good books and an intense passion for the Word of God. I pray that you love God's creation - the mountains and especially His people. I pray that you will rise above the disappointments in life and always make the best of every experience that God brings your way.

You bring more joy to our lives than you will ever know. May daddy and I be good parents who raise you with patience, love and understanding.

We love you, Shiloh! Happy Birthday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Joan V said...

Happy Birthday Shiloh!!! I can't believe three years have passed so quickly. Shiloh is a beautiful little girl. Congrats!

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Big Girl! Wow, Lis, how did three years go by? These babies aren't babies anymore. Days are long, years are short.

7:45 PM  
Blogger chic[k]pilot said...

WOW! Happy Birthday kiddo! I can't believe she is so old already.... no smiles for the camera? haha

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home