Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Just gettin' by

Yes, I'm still trying to come up for air. Have had not time for reading or bloging. Just cleaning, shopping, laundry and playing with the kiddos. Will have a day to myself tomorrow - alas! Will get some time to read while sipping coffee at Starbucks ... just might have a good quote when I get home.

I'm currently reading a VERY interesting book entitled, "Women who make the world worse : and how their radical feminist assault is ruining our families, military, schools, and sports". She has some good insight and some info that is new to me. Fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Stucky said...

Julie - what if I came to see you at the same time as the Stiles and Eichners? I'd come by myself and use a free tix with United into College Station? Steve would keep the kiddos. Will call United tomorrow (Wed) to see if they have any availability.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That would be fun! How long could you stay? Let me know what you find out. Sorry I couldn't talk yesterday. Had a friend here who I haven't seen in months. I'm headed to the dr. today. Please pray. I look forward to talking to you on Friday but if you have any questions about tickets before then just call my cell. 220 8917.

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home