Thursday, August 03, 2006

Heaven

I picked up Randy Alcorn's book "Heaven" awhile back. Besides the fact that it was far too long ... I just couldn't get through it. He was too wordy for me and tried too hard to portray himself as an expert on the subject.

On the other hand, I've been reading "Bringing Heaven Down to Earth" by Nathan L. K. Bierma. It is a great read. Our training director, Jay Lorenzen, said, "Stop! whatever you do, get this book." So, I did and have enjoyed every page.

Take Jay's advice and add it to your read list, if you haven't already.

Below is a quote from his book which I entitled "sin oozes."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are ya going to be up to in MT...for the time being? I am excited for ya'll in taking this step. Whne do all of ya move up there? I may be there in Oct. for a week. Anyway...Blessings. Chet

12:52 AM  
Blogger Lisa Stucky said...

Oh fun! We're moving now!!! We are staying with my mom until we drive up there - next week probably. As for plans ... we have no idea! Steve's thinking construction, real estate ... something in that field. Maybe we'll know more in October! Let us know when you're there. How are you?

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home