Thursday, September 14, 2006

Friends Don't Let Friends Post Comments Anonymously

Yesterday, I received a comment from an "anonymous friend." And decided to delete it.
Today, I received another comment from this "friend."

Anonymous said...
I thought that Blogs were a way to communicate across boundaries, but as my 'comment' was deleted, I wonder whether that still remains true!

'We are not isolated entities, self-contained, existing apart from God or from one another or even from God's creation'
We were once friends, but maybe it is easier to push the delete button.

Because of this, I have removed the option to post comments anonymously.
I welcome comments from my friends.
However, if I do not recognize a comment as being from a friend, I will most likely "push the delete button."

Thanks for understanding!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tisha said...

Ick! I don't blame you one bit! Doesn't sound like a friendly exchange. As you know, I love your blog and I'm proud to say it : )

12:53 PM  
Blogger Joan V said...

I was wondering about that comment - good choice.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Lisa Stucky said...

Thanks, you guys! I love you all!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home