Friday, October 13, 2006

The Bradley Method

It's official - I'm going to become a Bradley childbirth instructor. I paid my dues, bought my plane ticket and am on my way to Dallas, Texas in November for the training.

I have thought about doing this for quite some time now, as we used the Bradley method with both Shiloh and Landon. I was excited to get to Kalispell and find that there are no Bradley instructors within 200 miles! There's a need for one here, so I decided to "go for it."

You can pray for Steve, although he is equally excited about this - he will be home with the kids for 5 days!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

WTG! Im so proud of you..moving...the uncertainty...kids...and looking at all of it with anticipation of good things to come! Isn't it wonderful to know that God is shining his flashlight on your sidewalk! Those kiddos sure are cute. Erin was glad she got to see them on her last trip to the Springs.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Joan V said...

That's great Lisa!! You'll have to let me know how it goes. I've been toying with the idea myself of becoming an Independant Childbirth Educator. Maybe I can pick your brain when/if I get to pursue that idea.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home