Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Blubbering fool

Ok, it's WAY past my bedtime! ... but I was watching "Raising Helen" and now, I'm a mess. Oh, I cried. Call it crazy emotions ... or whatever you might like. I couldn't imagine anything like that happening to me and Steve. Who would I have raise my kids? We should have a will in place - and have often talked about it, but have yet to do so. I pray nothing like that should ever come across my path ... I hope to live to see my kids kids.

And on a somber, emotional note ... I go to bed now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a sobering thought to be sure. We procrastinated on a will for years and finally put something in place just last summer. WAY OVERDUE! Hello, four kids! About time. It's just that it wasn't cut and dry where our kids would go so it prolonged the process even more. I sure do hope they never need to use it!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home