Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Home again, home again, jiggity jigg.

Oh we had a glorious time! Phoenix in March ... 85 degrees, shorts, tank tops... not bad ... but I still wouldn't want to live there. I'll take winter with the snow anyday over summers in Phoenix. Steve and I consumed large amounts of baseball ... and starbucks! We stayed with some dear friends, the pastor who married us and his wife. They truly are a God-send in our lives. We laughed and cried ... and were even challenged on some things. Baseball was great, but without the times we had with Brad and Debbie ... it would have been plain 'ole baseball.

Home again ... all 4 of us are fighting off colds and Shiloh got a strained muscle in her wrist while wrestling with daddy ... which was a trip to the doctor (as we though her wrist was broken) and a cast for 2 weeks. Will post a photo soon. "Boy put on green cast, mommy," she tells me. She's definately milking this one for all it's worth.

Why is it that after a vacation, I come home tired and need time to recover from my vacation? But of course, that's not an option. So, I plunge in head first. But oh the joy to see my kiddos after 5 days. The love is just oozing.... hope it stays that way for awhile! =)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back. On to "normal" life and it hits so fast! I hope you do get some rest, though it sounds like you're going a mile a minute. Sigh. The way things are, not the way the should be. I'll be praying for you as Steve is gone too. We'll catch up soon. Scott is gone for the weekend too so maybe it would be better just to try for another day. Let me know.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Lisa Stucky said...

I put a post on your blog ... how about tomorrow between 12:30 and 1pm (my time) I'll be driving back from Denver and will have 1 hour in the car??? Let me know.

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It might work. I have a chiropractor appt at 12 so I should be home in time. I'll try to call from my cell if I'm not quite back home. Small chance I may be bringing a meal to a friend so that would change things but I'll let you know.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home