Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Just me and the kids

Steve is gone for 3 days. This is a bummer b/c he was gone last weekend and will be gone this weekend. This is a record for us. You have to understand ...

We have been married for 7 1/2 years
We have been apart for MAYBE a total of 4 months

I like it this way. I really don't enjoy the times when Steve is gone. Yes, I can scrapbook or watch sappy romances ... but I'd rather have him home.

So, I have filled our schedule as full as I can, without making myself crazy with busyness. But I know this will help the days pass faster... I hope.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in your boat my friend. I do get another shot at a mini spring break since I don't need to do school but it's going to be a long stretch for us too. We can try for Thurs. I don't know what time Scott and the boys get home so I'll have to let you know for sure when I find something out.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The boys are getting back in about half and hour so we'll see what happens. I need to wash the floor or I'd call you now.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home