Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Happy 8th Anniversary to us!

Yesterday we celebrated our 8th anniversary.
It wasn't very romantic.
We had no "time to ourselves."
But it will be one of the most memorable!

We ate lunch at MacKenzie River Pizza Company - our favorite Montana Restaurant.
And of course, we ate the "bell ranch" pizza with a house salad.
A stop at Rocky Mountain Roasters for a cup of java.
Then spent the afternoon (7 hours) in the car driving to Kalispell,
with a dinner stop in Sealey Lake for hamburgers.

We will always remember this anniversary ...
the one on which we made a major transition in our lives.
The one on which we arrived in Kalispell to begin a new life.

My husband - deserving of praise.
He loves me.
He loves our kids.
He is making this move to Montana because he loves us.
He wants what is best for us, for our marriage, for our kids.
He wants to make a better life for us.
He's doing the best he knows how.

How can I ask for more?
I feel loved.
I feel protected.
I feel provided for.
My husband loves me well.

Happy anniversary to us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home