Monday, June 19, 2006

Desperately missing Steve

This picture of Steve and I was taken in Keystone in October 2005. It's the most recent picture I have of the 2 of us... and since I'm missing him today - this post is for him!

I don't have anything profound to say today. I find that when Steve is gone, I don't get any reading done ... and I don't get much time to myself. (I'm sure you mom's understand!) So, I have no quotes or deep thoughts. My thoughts have been about feeding the kids, keeping them busy and happy and not getting too frustrated with them. Nap time is short and bed time, I'm too tired to do much more than watch a movie.

I always appreciate Steve on a deeper level when he's away. Managing the house and the kids w/o his help is just no fun. Thank goodness God designed the family to work the way it does. Without Steve, I'd be a mess.

So Steve - I hope you know just how much I love and appreciate you. I hate it when you're gone and cherish every moment you're here. I'm glad you've had fun playing in the emerald city... I just wish I could have been there to share it with you. Come home soon! We miss you!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here here! (or is it hear hear!?) I hear you loud and clear! Hope you are able to at least get a little rest at night and sleep well. When does he get home?

2:44 PM  
Blogger Lisa Stucky said...

Tomorrow (Tues!) about 3pm... yipee! Actually, I have been sleeping ok at night - just staying up too late! =(

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you can't wait to see him tomorrow. David gets home tonight at 9:17. We're all excited here. Did you know that we are coming to Coll Springs in a couple of weeks?

4:09 PM  
Blogger Lisa Stucky said...

I did not know that. How long will you be here? Fun? Ministry?

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll be there for a couple of days. Steve knows. Mixture of fun and ministry. We'll get to see you, I think. :-)

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home