Wednesday, September 20, 2006

"It is not good for man to be alone"

The feeling of lonliness is a strange one.
I remember days being in Colorado Springs, surrounded by fellow staffers, friends, family ...
yet feeling really alone! I remember crying often for feeling so alone.

Now, here in Montana ... I am not surrounded by anyone other than my husband and kids and a small handful of friends ... yet I don't feel the same pain of lonliness. Maybe it will come, but I hope not.

However - we do need some friends ... and some good friends. My prayer for this season of life is that God will bless us with deep friendships, as opposed to many acquaintences. Ah, to know and be known. For friends to see my true colors and love me through it ... and I they. To help each other grow into better people... passionate to know and love God.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joan V said...

I was wondering about that. I'm so happy for you in this new season of life and excited for you as you develop those new freindships that will enlarge your heart, strenghten your mind, and bring you great joy. Love you!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home