Friday, September 15, 2006

Praises to my Heavenly Father

I went to a Bible study in Big Fork yesterday.
The lady was doing a series on "How to have a Quiet Time."
(Most of the ladies are new believers.)

Her theme for the day was "Praising God."
She challenged us to think of anything and everything we are thankful for ...
write it down and use it as a time of worship.
So, I want to use this post to publicily worship God
and declare His marvelous works in my life!

I am thankful for ---
** a husband who loves me dearly and makes me feel cherished
**2 healthy and happy kids who bring much joy to our lives
**2 sets of parents who encourage and support us in very real ways
**my sister - who calls me often just to say hi - what a treasure
**good friends who write, call, email, and post comments
**financial provision - good, solid financial support for many years!
**every person who gave money to support the ministry God had us doing at the AFA.

**The Holy Spirit, who is always at work in my life, rooting out the ugly things in my life and working to change me from the inside out.
**God's provision - through family, friends, finances, a nice home
**God's calling on my life to know Him in an intimate way ... and how He allows both good and bad in my life to bring about that depth of relationship with Him.

**Changing seasons -
**I am thankful for the years God had us at the Academy. I am a different person because of that experience and my life is rich with friends from that season.
**Although our time at the Academy was mostly difficult - it brought significant growing pains, which have made me a better person.
**This new season of our lives in Montana ... a fresh start ... clean pages in a chapter for God to write upon. I wait to see what He will do, with eager anticipation.
**Glad to be freed from the responsibility of leading a ministry and all the pressures that come with that position.
**Enjoying the season of "motherhood" that God has me in - I want to truly embrace this role and all that it means for my relationship with God, Steve and my kids.

God is indeed worthy of my praise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home