Thursday, May 11, 2006

Emotional day!

I am an expert in the crying department. I am no good at holding back the tears, nor do I really try. Today, I shed ALOT of tears! Some extended family circumstances made this day almost more than I could bear. I was worthless as a mom and a wife. Although some good came out of a HUGE mess ... I'm still a mess.

I thank God for my husband who stood by me, held me tight and just let me cry. Without Steve, where would I be? God has truly blessed me with him. He sees all the dirt in my life (and there is an awful lot of dirt to see) and he loves me just the same.

I thank God that this mess didn't get any more out of control. I knew one day this would surface - I just didn't expect it today.

So with tear stained eyes and a very heavy heart, I trudge off to bed. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. I'll hope for a bit of sunshine in my life tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Lis, I'm so sorry! No wonder you have been on my heart so much lately! I truly hope you can find some bright spots and maybe a bit of rest, at least in your heart today. I am praying hard for you.

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

typing glitch on my name there. i'm sure you figured out it was me but ...

6:41 AM  
Blogger Lisa Stucky said...

Thanks for praying for me. It's been a bit rough the past few days!

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home