Thursday, June 22, 2006

Another great day!

I got to go hiking again today in the rain!
Now that truly brings life to my soul.
Just what the doctor ordered.
As I said before, we're in the midst of a challenging time...
making some major decisions. (will share after they are made)
So can I just say that I love it when good things happen amist challenges.

And my hike followed a morning sitting at Starbucks ...
all by myself. =)
I was able to read - which I haven't done in awhile.

I'm reading Radical Reformission by Mark Driscoll.
If you haven't read it - it's a great read.
I really like his thought process and he challenges the way I view evangelism.
Good stuff.

Now, dinner at home and a night of playing with my kiddos.
What could be better than a day like today? =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you still got your hike after we chatted. Hope today is great too!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home