Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th!

We had a great time camping. It rained most of the afternoon yesterday - and the better part of today too. Yet, all this rain and there is still a fire burning ban. So, no campfire for us. But we still had a great time ... talking all night long. Nothing like a night out with the girls, especially my mom and sister - 2 of my dearest friends!

Went for a long hike this morning and had a picnic lunch on the way home in Woodland park.

It's always great to see my babies - it's amazing how even 24 hours away from them makes me love and appreciate them all over again.

Shiloh and I watched the Academy fireworks from my kitchen. It was her first time seeing fireworks ... "green, red, blue, purple.." she had a great time!

Now it's off to bed I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home