Saturday, July 01, 2006

Congratulations, Jodi!

Last night we celebrated Jodi! Five years ago, Jodi was diagnosed with a rare brain tumor. After surgery, chemo, hair loss ... the works ... God has healed Jodi! They were just at Duke where the doctor finally declared that she is cured! What an amazing work God has done in Jodi's life.

Why God chooses to heal one and not the other is beyond me! This question will never be answered in our lifetime. And so we weep with those who weep and rejoice with those who rejoice. Today we are rejoicing with Jodi!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been 5 years! So much has happened. I'm so glad you got to celebrate with them!

5:33 PM  
Blogger chic[k]pilot said...

That is SO exciting to hear! Tell Jodi I say hello and I love her. God is so good

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home