Friday, April 14, 2006

Passover Dinner

Ok, so Passover was last night ... but we are celebrating tomorrow night. Should have 5 or 6 cadets here. I was in the kitchen preparing food all day. This dinner is more involved than I imagined (5 courses) ... far more so than Thanksgiving. But it's been FUN!

Now, we've been in the office working on a program / order of the service. I've really enjoyed thinking about the Old Testament history ... leading up to the death and resurrection of Jesus. It's awesome to consider the whole story... from the birth of Moses ... through the 10 plagues ... and the Exodus. Oh the forshadowing all those years ago!

Our God is truly amazing! His perfect plan ... laid out in history, which continues to unfold before our very eyes. His love for His people runs deeper than any of us will ever understand in this lifetime!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my info gathering for next year starts, and maybe stops here. I'm excited to hear how it goes!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Lisa Stucky said...

Lets talk this week.
Tuesday should work for me, if it does for you.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a passover dinner tonight, but I don't think it was as involved as all that. I'm certain it was just a taste of what it really is... You must be going all out! But I agree --it's incredibly fascinating to see how all these feasts point to Christ, and how perfectly He fulfills them!

I'd be interested to hear how you know what to do...and what to make, and all that.

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tuesday sounds good to me. If I space it out please just call me!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home